[vorbis-dev] Regarding source code

OmegaDan dan at morrione.net
Sun Sep 2 23:34:25 PDT 2001

what a disclaimer for someone asking for free code!

--- Praveen Athanki <praveen.athanki at wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
>       I am a new-comer to this group and I have just
> now started to
> understand and work on Ogg Vorbis. Can anyone of you
> please mail me the
> source code for ogg vorbis encoder and decoder. Also
> please send me the
> documentation for the same. Thank you in advance.
>
> With regards,
> Praveen Athanki.

> Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is
> proprietary to Wipro Limited and
> is intended for use only by the individual or entity
> to which it is
> addressed, and may contain information that is
> privileged, confidential or
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
> are not the intended
> recipient or it appears that this mail has been
> forwarded to you without
> proper authority, you are notified that any use or
> dissemination of this
> information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In
> such cases, please
> notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin at wipro.com
> and delete this mail
> from your records.

=====
Daniel "OmegaDan" Morrione [dan at morrione.net]
thehumbleguys music group - "Everything but love songs"
Scoring / Sound Design / Audio Programming
thehumbleguys.com [omegadan at thehumbleguys.com]
-
Monkelectric - Internationally ignored musicians.
monkelectric.com