[vorbis-dev] [Newbie] getting up to speed -- Here's the WIN32SDK module.

Chris Wolf cwolf at starclass.com
Thu Sep 27 21:50:09 PDT 2001

I would normally agree.  Since there's been a number of requests for this module, and it's not included
in the nightly cvs tar, I posted it for *all* those who don't have a windows CVS client.  I can now
refer any additional inquiries to the archived message.

It may be questionable :/, but it is directly from CVS...