[vorbis-dev] Vorbis as a Quicktime codec

Steve Nicolai snicolai at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 14:52:48 PDT 2001

on 9/19/01 7:13 AM, Kevin Marks at kmarks at apple.com wrote:

> Any updates on the QT components already released? (Exporter and
> importer/decoder) Neither of them seem to be up to date with the
> current release.

I am working on a new release of the Exporter.  I've got several
bugs that I know about to fix, and then I'll do a new release.
It will probably be three to four weeks before I get them fixed.
I do have it running on MacOS 9, MacOS X and Windows now,
so it should be a simultaneous release for all three.

> Anyone from this group going to be at QuickTime Live?

Sorry, I won't be there.

Steve