[vorbis-dev] encoding documentation

Nilton Ramos nsrq at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 06:28:41 PDT 2001

Hello,
  I'm an Electrical Engineering student. I'm doing a
research job about audio compressing.
  I'm looking for documentation about Vorbis analysis,
synthesis, coding and decoding. I took a look at Xiph
page documentation section, but it's not complete yet.
  There's this site about encoding, but i only found
information about Vorbis windowing:

http://www.mathdogs.com/vorbis-illuminated/x62.html

Thank you very much,

Nilton