Djlithium bad stream! Re: [vorbis-dev] Yet another backtrace

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at
Wed Sep 12 19:39:46 PDT 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Monty wrote:

> What's being used to make this stream?  That bug should be fixed.
> (I'm hardening vorbisfile against the problem so that it's more
> tolerant of garbage.  The streaming software should still be fixed).

IIRC, Lithium is currently using Oddcast DSP 26 from Oddsock.

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at>

List archives:
Ogg project homepage:
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to 'vorbis-dev-request at'