[vorbis-dev] Yet another backtrace

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Wed Sep 12 17:35:14 PDT 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Monty wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 03:34:01AM -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> > Another one at block.c:176:
> >
> > ---
> > Title:  We The People
> > Artist:  DJ Lithium Presents
> >
> > Bitstream is 2 channel, 44100Hz
> > Time: 58:29.07, Bitrate: 100.1
> > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> > [Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 27207)]
> > _vds_shared_init (v=0xbffff73c, vi=0x4024efe0, encp=0) at block.c:176
> > 176       b->modebits=ilog2(ci->modes);
>
> could you let me know what the values of b and ci are?
>
> Monty

I can do you one better. Grab:

  http://ignacio.openservices.net/files/libvorbis-debug.patch
  http://ignacio.openservices.net/files/djlithium.ogg

Apply the patch to libvorbis 1.0RC2, then pipe the .ogg through it. Or pass
the .ogg as a command line parameter. It crashes both ways.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>