[vorbis-dev] OggMux, a simple ogg file multiplexer

olivier at infolibre.org olivier at infolibre.org
Wed Oct 31 12:21:48 PST 2001

> Did you even look at the stuff in the ogg-tools module?  Check out
> ogg-tools/oggmerge

Sorry I didn't checked that out. I didn't known ogg-tools exists..

> There's already a framework for you to add new types there.
>
> We dont' currently have a demuxer, so that maybe something you can share
> :)

Maybe, however it is way limited. It still was an occasion to read and
learn some ogg code ;)

btw, I've seen you're in Holger's w3d BUGS file asked about ogg-wrapping
the current codec. I'm currently investing ways to do that, so let's port
this discussion to tarkin-dev ?

Olivier.