[vorbis-dev] RE: ProjectBuilder project

Elifarley C.Coelho elifarley at task.com.br
Sun Oct 21 06:36:27 PDT 2001

From: rillian (rillian at telus.net)

> I've not tried this, and last I checked the vorbis CW project files were
> out of date. Do they work for you under CW?

I haven't tried to compile them under CW.

> All this said, I'd much prefer we just get the unix source building
> under darwin. If you're offering to maintain a 'port' or sorts (e.g. as
> a Framework rather than a simple dylib) or with QT interfacing, then I
> could see keeping this in cvs. OTOH, we do support MSVC...
>
> Maybe you could explain a bit more about what you're trying to do?

At first, I'd like to at least get it compiled. I'll download automake
and friends to see if they work ok, but I'm afraid I'll have problems
with the pestering "-two-level_namespace" thing.

After that, I'll see if I can create an ogg / vorbis Framework.
Regarding QT interfacing, there are at least two people working on it,
so I won't try to do any QT stuff yet. (I would have to learn the QT API)