[vorbis-dev] question about fixed vorbisenc.dll

Johannes Rosenqvist johannes.rosenqvist at telia.com
Sat Oct 20 04:43:39 PDT 2001

I know that vorbisenc.dll don´t work, (shared memory) until now, because saw that you developers had fixed it and uploaded to the cvs. I have never used it before (cvs) but I managed to download the files, and and compiled
vorbisenc_dynamic.dsp which produced a vorbisenc_d.dll, I tried to use it and the program didn´t crash at
vorbis_encode_init anymore it crashed at vorbis_analysis_init now, so the question is:
is vorbisenc_d.dll=vorbisenc.dll ? the dll is 400 kb smaller than the previous vorbisenc.dll (from rc2).