[vorbis-dev] win32sdk -- line ending translation issues

Chris Wolf cwolf at starclass.com
Fri Oct 19 11:48:21 PDT 2001

"-ko" is text file mode, but without keyword substitution.  Even though
*.dsw and *.dsp files are text, they are considered uneditable, opaque
files, so that there should never be occurances of "$Id$", "$Date$", "$Revision$",
etc.  In the very unlikley chance that these strings might occur, coincidentally,
as part of the file format, the safest thing to do is to disable keyword substitution.

In other words, it is like binary mode ("-kb"), but line ending translation is
still maintained.