[vorbis-dev] OT: Licence + hi-res logotype

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Oct 5 20:25:33 PDT 2001

At 07:48 PM 10/5/01 -0700, you wrote:
>At 02:15 PM 10/4/01 -0400, you wrote:
>>I'll forward vector format (eps) files of the logos to you directly.
>
>Can you post these to the Web site, or e-mail a set to me also?  Also, what
>exact text do we need to include (we're not going to have a README file in
>our distribution, so any text will have to be in-game).

I don't have the images, so you'll have to wait for someone else (i.e. Monty)
to send them.

As for the licensing text: you basically have to include the entire contents
of the COPYING file (it's about 15 or 20 lines long. Standard BSD-style
license) somewhere in the game, and/or in documentation materials included
with the game. The COPYING file should be in the distribution files (source
tarballs, win32 SDK, etc.). If it isn't, it's certainly in CVS.

Exactly where it goes is your choice, of course.

Michael