[vorbis-dev] win32sdk -- line ending translation issues

Chris Wolf cwolf at starclass.com
Sat Oct 20 10:05:54 PDT 2001

Once again you have come up with great solution -- this approach
makes the macro unnecessary and is more reliable.

The only thing I would change, is that I would break it into two
scripts -- one for building the SDK, and one for using the SDK.

Once the "SDK"  (the directory hierarchy rooted in "sdk") is build it is typically relocated
as a standalone component.  Only in the case of testing, is it assumed that the "sdk"
subdirectory remains under "win32sdk".

Thanks,

        -Chris

BTW, where do you get the action names?  e.g.  "BuildProjectExport",  I started
with a script I found on the net.