[vorbis-dev] win32sdk -- line ending translation issues

Matthijs Laan matthijsln at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 19 11:45:53 PDT 2001

On 19 Oct 2001, you wrote in internal.mail.vorbis-dev:

> Why not use a CVS client directly from the windows box?

A unix shell works nicer for using unix tools imho, though I prefer win2k
for usual work just yet (X messes up my display as does SVGATextMode.)

>> BTW, enableOggMacro.js can go wrong for another reason: if msdev loses
>> focus, the sendkeys go to the wrong place (I got that once.)
>
> This line:
> shell.AppActivate("Microsoft Visual C++");
>
> is supposed to take the focus.  I agree it's a pretty fragile
> mechanism...

Yup. Can pick an already existing instance of msdev and go all wrong, too.
Perhaps it can all be improved using some winapi hacking, I'll see if I can
get something working.

Matthijs