[vorbis-dev] vorbisfile.o givng me problems

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Mon Nov 19 04:30:35 PST 2001

At 12:44 AM 11/19/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I have been having problems compling vorbis on my computer( running redhat
>7.1 ), it gives me a bunch of errors about vorbisfile.o( at least that what
>the errors are complaining about...I don't know enough to figure out what is
>wrong ).

Your libogg is out of date - you need to update it to get these new
functions. If you have updated libogg, then you probably _also_ have
an old version lying around elsewhere on your system - get rid of it.

Michael

p.s. Please do NOT cross-post to vorbis and vorbis-dev, it's unnecessary and
annoying.