[vorbis-dev] libao and other things

captoblivious at mac.com captoblivious at mac.com
Mon Nov 5 22:33:22 PST 2001

Oh boy. My. Re: the gratuitous spamming of the two vorbis groups all I can
say is "oops", "damn", and "I'll be far more careful in the future when
the mailserver is acting flaky". Sorry.

But, back to the business at hand, if you aren't tired of it already =)
One David Gatwood mentioned that there is a libcompat parallel for dealing
with dylibs...does anyone happen to know what that would be? Or is someone
already working on this? I've checked the archives, and it seems that my
pal Elifarley is looking at such things as well (where are you?). Efforts
will not be duplicated.

Anyway, just looking for some pointers, because I'm in new territory and
have no idea where else to look.

have fun
dongoodman <-- subscribing to this list now, cause it's obvious i've
missed a lot.

     |`I invented the term 'object oriented',              pobox 2516|
     |and I can tell you                         mississippi state ms|
     |I did not have C++ in mind.'                              39762|