[vorbis-dev] Re: ogg123 running under MacOS X

Elifarley C.Coelho elifarley at task.com.br
Sun Nov 4 11:09:49 PST 2001

>>  Rillian, do you want to include the PB project in cvs? (it needs a LOT
>>  of polishing, though).
>
> In this case, I think not.

Oops, sorry. I only read your reply AFTER I sent you the tarball :-o

> ogg123 is a commandline tool, and might as
> well be built from Darwin.

I tried to build it using ./autogen.sh and make, but a lot of errors
popped up, so I thought a PB project would be nice. But the autogen
method should work too, I agree.

> DId you try out the osx native sound driver?

Not yet. I will soon.

Cheers,

Elifarley C. Coelho
http://www.geocities.com/elifarley/