[vorbis-dev] ogg123 testing

volsung at asu.edu volsung at asu.edu
Wed Nov 21 15:42:36 PST 2001

I'm now mostly happy now with behavior the volsung_kc_20011011 branch of
ogg123.  It has a much streamlined buffer setup and simplified streaming code.
I still plan to continue reworking the innards, but the latest code in CVS
should work.

Please test:

cvs co -r volsung_kc_20011011 vorbis-tools
cd vorbis-tools/ogg123
make debug

Note that this branch has some autoconf/automake issues that have been fixed
on HEAD.  Don't worry about them for now.

If you want to test streaming, I've got an icecast2 server running at:

http://volsung.dhcp.asu.edu:8000/test.ogg
(This is temporary, so don't be surprised if it disappears in a week.)

Unless someone can segfault or deadlock this new code, I'm going to merge it
on the mainline Friday.

Thanks!

---
Stan Seibert