[vorbis-dev] Tag Comments/Format

Chris Hirsch chris at ewa-denver.com
Mon Nov 5 08:50:05 PST 2001

Perfect!! I must of missed that when I was scanning the docs...One last
question...and I realize that this is implementation (read as utility or
player) specific but the spec lists things in all CAPS while all the
implementations I have found ONLY use lowercase. I realize that the spec
says case-insensitive but this doesn't seem to be true. Specfically xmms
1.2.5 seems to only recoginize lowercase and so does oggedit v0.2 etc,
etc. Are these considered bugs or is lowercase the "standard" for now?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, Light a man on fire, and he'll
be warm for the rest of his life.