[vorbis-dev] Re: vorbis-tools PB project: requirements

Elifarley C.Coelho elifarley at task.com.br
Mon Nov 5 03:53:51 PST 2001

On Monday, November 5, 2001, at 12:54  AM, dongoodman wrote:

> ok, I haven't tried compiling your vorbis-tools PB project, as I still
> can'
> t get vorbis.framework to like me. test linkings still complain about
> too many main()'s...and in fact, quite a lot of the c files in the
> vorbis source have main()'s in them...how very odd.

I'm sorry, I have forgotten to tell you I had to clean up the vorbis and
ogg PB projects. I'll send them separately.

> i'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. Would you send me your entire
> vorbis directory so I can compare?

Use the new ogg and vorbis projects and tell me if you have any problems.

> also, have you managed to get libao to work as a PB project yet?

As a matter of fact, yes, but I haven't tested it much. Anyway, it is
not necessary to do so. I have compiled it using the ordinary method
(autogen.sh) to use with the ogg123 target.

> have fun
> dongoodman

Cheers,

Elifarley C. Coelho