[vorbis-dev] libao sun driver?

volsung at asu.edu volsung at asu.edu
Thu May 17 15:42:43 PDT 2001

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Jack Moffitt wrote:

> > Seeing that the au driver has been committed, I wonder if there is
> > a particular reason my sun driver (native NetBSD/OpenBSD/Solaris
> > sound support) never has been added.
>
> Stan asked me to wait for him to test it, but the real reason is that
> I'm in the middle of a move, and for some reason Stan doesn't have write
> access to CVS, so I usually do the patch commits.
>
> Stan, why won't you have write access?  Didn't you originally commit
> libao?

Nope.  I sent the first version of libao to Kenneth to commit (since he was in
charge of ogg123, and that's where libao was to live).  I've never had write
access, though I asked Monty for it not too long ago.  Since his internet
access has been sporadic lately, I imagine that he either missed it, or
doesn't trust me with write access.  :)

---
Stan Seibert