[vorbis-dev] comments to my STDIN-control patch?

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Fri May 11 20:42:53 PDT 2001

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 08:23:38PM -0700, volsung at asu.edu wrote:
> I would add this patch to my list to harrass Jack into committing, but I think
> Kenneth Arnold is the guy sort of in charge of ogg123.  Is this correct, and
> is he still reading the list?

Yes; I'll look at it this weekend; my email has been down for the past
few days (mostly my own fault for not keeping an eye on the IP
updating) so I didn't get it until today.

Though I've still got a lot to do before the end of the school year
I'll try to give ogg123 some more attention.

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net> / kcarnold / Linux user #180115
http://arnoldnet.net/~kcarnold/

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>