[vorbis-dev] compiling libao without ALSA

D. Sen dsen at senfamily.org
Fri May 11 10:11:10 PDT 2001

Hi,

Is there a convenient way to compile libao without ALSA support? I tried
./configure --without-ALSA and ./configure --disable-ALSA
with no effect.

Also, in an related topic, the xmms plugin for ogg, doesnt support
streaming, i.e: playing from an URL.....(without saving the file to local
disksapce. Is this right?

DS