[vorbis-dev] Metadata Schema

Jon Doda jdoda at sympatico.ca
Thu May 31 08:37:59 PDT 2001

There's been talk off and on about an xml metadata format, but nothing's
ever really been done.  In the intrest of giving it a kick in the pants
I've decided to sit down and write a preliminary Schema for it.  I've
got a few other things to get of my plate first, so I can't start on it
right away, but I did want to begin collecting information on what
people want to see in the format.  If you've got any great ideas or
burning desires for what you'd like to see in the format than please
share them.

As an aside, if it's in a seperate stream it really ought to have an
official name.  In keeping with the general naming scheme for Ogg
codecs, and to honour a great, recently departed science fiction author
I'd like to propose the name "Prefect".

--
Jon Doda