[vorbis-dev] [Jan.Tangring@et.se: spectral band replication]

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Fri May 11 12:45:57 PDT 2001

Jan,

I'm forwarding this message to the rest of the developers.  Hopefully
one of them will have a good answer to your question.

---------

Does someone want to take this one?

Just make sure you copy him on the answer, as he's not on the list.

jack.

----- Forwarded message from Jan.Tangring at et.se -----