[vorbis-dev] comments to my STDIN-control patch?

Peter Surda shurdeek at panorama.sth.ac.at
Fri May 11 08:56:36 PDT 2001

Hello!

I was wondering if someone took a look at my patch I posted on tuesday. I just
checked and it applies to current cvs too. Anyone has comments about
functionality, idea or whether it should/should not be commited? Sorry if this
looks like I'm impatient but I just want to be assured someone responsible
will eventually take a look and then give me a yes or a no so I can stop
worrying and continue with other stuff :-)

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <surda at bigfoot.com>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

--
            Better Artificial Inteligence than Natural Stupidity

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>