[vorbis-dev] Continuing XMMS/Vorbis problems.

Adam Scriven scriven at lore.com
Wed Mar 14 06:49:52 PST 2001

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 11:21:48PM +0100, H?vard Kv?len wrote:
> Adam Scriven <scriven at lore.com> writes:
> > So I installed gettext and automake from debian stable, but now I
> > get this error when the configure script for xmms runs:
> >
> > ./configure: line 588: syntax error near unexpected token
> > `AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)' ./configure: line 588:
> > `AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)'
>
> Please read the CVS-README for information about the tools required to
> build xmms from cvs.  I think that this might be because libtool is
> missing.

You were right, that was why!
I also had to screw around with my debian packages to install the new
libvorbis-dev and associated packages.

I'm kinda new to this CVS thing, so thanks for the tip.
I still can't compile it, but that seems to be an XMMS thing and not a vorbis
thing, so I'll keep plugging away at it.

Thanks!
Adam