[vorbis-dev] Pre-echo like noises on Beta4

Bacchus 13 bacchus13 at zdnetonebox.com
Sun Mar 4 23:27:09 PST 2001

Thank you for your reply.  The noise appears only in the part of high
note of piano just like pre-echo in mp3 files.  However, I think it must
be my system since I asked several friends to test the same files and
we didn't find any noise on their systems.  Again, I think that Vorbis
should not have the same problem as mp3 has as it is not limited in this
way.  Honestly, except this, I hadn't found any remarkable problem after
Beta 2 at 350 bitrates.  Even an ignorant guy like me can see it's getting
much better.

I'll keep using Vorbis and if I find something, I follow your advice.
 However, in this case, what should be checked is my system, I think.
 Again, thank you for your advice.

Good luck on your development, team.