[vorbis-dev] Winamp Plugin Info Editor

Matthew James Brown mbrown at hotteam.org
Sat Mar 3 21:30:53 PST 2001

Michael, Warren,

So can we make everything LGPL or was there a better idea?  Right now that
would make everything as easy as possible.  As far as the integration goes
everything is 99% completed and there is only one known remaining issue to
deal with which is very simple in nature.  I have a fully working plugin
with the editor in it and ready to go.  I just didn't want to release it as
I feared it may violate the licenses because the code involved comes from
GPL and LGPL.

Hope to hear for you soon,  thanks,

Matt