[vorbis-dev] CVS, etc...

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:15:00 PST 2001

  1) On the reverse DNS thing, I am behind a masquerading firewall at my
university.  Is the reverse DNS problem likely with my box, the school's
firewall, or neither?

  2) Monty: I think that was the entire diff file, it was just a straight
diff not a diff -u. I'm still pretty green at this (diff's, patches, and
CVS).

  3) Michael: the standards docs I've looked at on the net are fuzzy on the
issue of the header.  Let me know what the project is using as an official
guideline and/or where to obtain it.  And I will try to figure out what
programs my friend was using that created those funny headers.

  - Jeff Smith