[vorbis-dev] ao: Sun audio plug-in

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Sat Mar 17 15:18:59 PST 2001

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Christian Weisgerber wrote:

> I have tested this on OpenBSD.  It should work without changes on
> NetBSD, too.  Jeremy, could you please verify this?

> Attached:
> - Diff to configure.in and src/plugins/Makefile.am.
> - sun/Makefile.am
> - sun/ao_sun.c  (derived from oss/ao_oss.c)

I applied the first patch, created a directory: src/plugins/sun, put the
two other files in it, then ran autoconf to use the new configure.in.

rainier:~/src/ogg/libao-0.6.0$ autoconf
configure.in:84: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:85: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:86: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling

Then configure ended with:

creating src/plugins/alsa/Makefile
creating src/plugins/sun/Makefile
sed: ./src/plugins/sun/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating src/plugins/arts/Makefile
creating debian/Makefile

Did you also have a src/plugins/sun/Makefile.in?

I don't think I'll be able to test this further until Monday.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/