[vorbis-dev] Re: Patches for NetBSD

volsung at asu.edu volsung at asu.edu
Sat Mar 17 05:47:21 PST 2001

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Christian Weisgerber wrote:

> I notice that there's an ao_solaris module in CVS.  This looks a
> lot like what I have, except that it drops all the sanity checks
> ao_oss has (i.e. whether channels is 1 or 2 and bits 8 or 16).  Do
> we want those checks?

That module is very dormant code.  (It isn't ever built.  There's no
Makefile.am in there.)  It's been sitting there since libao was
first landing into CVS and we've never found anyone to test it.  Since then,
its probably rotted a bit.

Someone told me they were looking at the IRIX code.  Does anyone with a
Solaris box want to look at the Solaris code?

---
Stan Seibert