[vorbis-dev] Bug #4

David 'Superkind' Roden superkind at uni-neukoelln.de
Fri Mar 2 01:11:29 PST 2001

Hi.

I created a patch for Bug #4 (ogg123 not honoring /etc/ogg123rc) and
uploaded it to Bugzilla, but I have the feeling that the Bugzilla is
somewhat neglected... so I just send the patch here.

The changes are very simple, one typo (I guess) was fixed (from
"/etc/ogg123.rc" to "/etc/og123rc" as it's documented), and I changed an if
to a while-loop to make it read the whole config file skipping everything
that does not start with 'default_device='.

So long,
        David

--
                                                      ___
Name: David 'Superkind' Roden                        /  / _______

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream attachment: ogg123rc.diff
</UL>