[vorbis-dev] ogg123, buffering, tag

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Fri Jun 22 19:00:22 PDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 06:42:12PM -0700, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> > I'm going away after tomorrow for 3 weeks, and during that time I
> > won't have much time / connectivity to hack on stuff. If there are any
> > significant things you want in ogg123 before I go, speak up now.
>
> I'd like it to do the dishes.

Give me an API to your dishwashing library...

Actually, I /was/ pondering allowing it to execute commands before or
after each song, like a certain plugin for XMMS, so if you can make it
callable from the command line... ;)

But I digress...

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net> / kcarnold / Linux user #180115
http://arnoldnet.net/~kcarnold/

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>