[vorbis-dev] Compilation of my own sources

Greg Mayer gmmayer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 08:22:32 PDT 2001

When doing a compile of the source code that you have,
which uses the vorbis libraries, you'll need to link
to those files when compiling.

Your best bet is to run the makefiles and watch which
commands it runs to compile ogg123.c and oggenc.c and
get the information from there.  Someone out there in
Ogg-land should know this off hand and I'd be willing
to pass it along, but I'm not near my development
machine now.

Hope this helps.

Greg

--- Sékine_COULIBALY <sekine.coulibaly at wanadoo.fr>