[vorbis-dev] Vorbis Direct Show

Ingo Ralf Blum ingoralfblum at users.sf.net
Thu Jun 28 13:35:15 PDT 2001

Hallo,

>   Just out today: Zorannt has released test versions of some Vorbis Direct
> Show filters, courtesy of Info Ralf Blum.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=24067

Some notes:

Apparently the installer doesn't do well on Win 9x, that's why I haven't
announced it here yet. I will have to install a 9x test system first and do some
investigation, so if you are using a non-NT system just monitor the package.
Probably there's a fixed version available tomorrow evening. Sources are
available from CVS. The next installer package will allow installing the sources
as part of the setup, but that's not yet implemented.

Regards Ingo