[vorbis-dev] oggenc.dsp

Ingo Ralf Blum ingoralfblum at gmx.de
Mon Jun 18 07:51:10 PDT 2001

> Could someone please search and replace the msvc projectfile for oggenc:
>
> I tried to make a patchfile but I dont know if I got it right...

The diff has "\r\r\n" line endings, while Unix has "\n" and Windows has "\r\n".
Usually this comes from a "Windows" text, which was checked in on Unix and then
checked out on Windows. I thought this might be interesting, because Visual
Studio refuses to load project files with these line endings, so hopefully they
won't propagate into the patched files.

Regards Ingo