[vorbis-dev] Vorbis Win32 Componets for Delphi

John Zitterkopf zitt at bigfoot.com
Wed Jun 6 23:55:53 PDT 2001

There has been some interest in this... so I thought I'd share my findings
to date:

One person is selling Vorbis OCXs which he claims allow both encode and
decode of Vorbis formats.

His WWW site:
http://www.deiong.com/ActiveX/

However, the Vorbis OCX has a broken demo link.

Unfortunately; I haven't tried his controls... mainly because his @home
email address is bouncing.

I refuse to buy these components until I can see them in action or until I
can be sure he has a valid email and can return the said email.

Has anyone worked with this person?
John
Developer of CDMaster32: MP3 to AudioCD, MP3 to WAV, CD to MP3
http://www.zittware.com/cdmaster32.html