[vorbis-dev] Metadata

Anthony Arcieri bascule at holly.ColoState.EDU
Wed Jun 6 09:26:08 PDT 2001

Having not been reading the list regularly for the past few months, I've
been reading through for the past few days trying to catch up.  I was
wondering what the current state of Vorbis metadata was.  Has anything
been agreed upon as far as how metadata is to be stored?  It seems every
time this was brought up before it turned into a large debate and nothing
was ever resolved.

Tony Arcieri