[vorbis-dev] Quicktime Component

Nick D'Amato nick at nouturn.cc
Fri Jul 27 08:35:45 PDT 2001

Hi Guys,

I'm posting the QT component for you guys to check if you¹d like:

http://www.nouturn.com/files/OggComponent20010724.sit

You can download it at the above URL. Please remember... It is unfinished
business, so if it blows up your computer, buy another one!

This build has been tested with QT 5.0.1 Pro runnin on OS 9.1.

Feedback if you want to =)

Nick

Ps. Sorry if this comes through a bunch of times, I¹m having trouble getting
my posts to register on the board.