[vorbis-dev] [fwd] Problems with ogg123 on OpenBSD (from: ryancooley@yahoo.com)

volsung at asu.edu volsung at asu.edu
Tue Jul 24 06:18:32 PDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Lourens Veen wrote:

> Kenneth Arnold wrote:
> >
> > Please do; though I can't speak for others, I don't have access to any
> > BSD system, so I cannot check any patches there, or perhaps more
> > importantly, check that after making everything else play nice that it
> > still works on BSD. Perhaps I might put VMWare and a few gigs to good
> > use in this case, but there are other systems besides BSD also and I
> > don't think it's within any sane person (other than Monty?)'s ability
> > to have them all within easy access.
> >
> > --
> > Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net> / kcarnold / Linux user #180115
> > http://arnoldnet.net/~kcarnold/
>
> Er, just a thought: SourceForge compile farm?

I've been tinkering with this.  The SourceForge compile farm is great, but it
only has Linux on 3 different hardware platforms, FreeBSD on x86, and
Solaris.  If making the software work in FreeBSD ensures it will work in Open
and NetBSD, we're set.  If not, someone with one of these platforms will have
to put the patch together.

---
Stan Seibert