[vorbis-dev] Length of song calculation

Ross Levis ral at baycom.co.nz
Sun Jul 22 22:40:15 PDT 2001

Hello Developers

I'm writing a playlist creator app for radio stations (in Delphi) which
supports WAV & MP3 files & I would like to add OGG support.  All I need is
the ability to read the length of the track from the file header.  The
documentation on the website is beyond me.  I would rather not include a
bulky library that does everything else.  Does anyone have any Delphi code
or can point in the right direction?

Cheers,
Ross.