[vorbis-dev] Ogg icons / glyphs -- use of copyrighted images?

John Zitterkopf zitt at bigfoot.com
Sat Jul 14 02:17:22 PDT 2001

Do we have a standard icon and/or glyphs identified for GUI-based
applications?

I'm adding Vorbis support to CDMaster32 and I'm finding I'm in need of 17x17
glyphs (.bmp) to graphically show progress of OGG files.

Has anyone thought about this?

If not I was thinking of modifying/reducing the Xiphophorus "fish" logo to
use in my application; however, since the xiph www site claims these are
both trademarked and copyrighted; I wondered what the rules are regarding
these logos... including possible modification for GUI applications.

Comments/Suggestions?
John
Developer of CDMaster32... planning full support for Vorbis in Q4'01.
http://www.Vorbis-Burner.com

              EE's do it 'til it Hz 8-)
zitt at bigfoot.com           http://www.zittware.com