[vorbis-dev] Internationalization?

Claus Hindsgaul claus_h at image.dk
Tue Jan 23 11:50:24 PST 2001

Hello vorbis-developers,

Are you planning to interationalize your tools (eg. using gettext)? For users
in foreign countries, apps speaking their own language will have a more
proffesional appeal.
I see great potential in you code, hence the question. I will be happy to
throw in a danish translation, when/if the localization-infrastructure is
built.

Sincerly
Claus Hindsgaul

(please cc: me since I'm not on you list, thanks)

--
Claus Hindsgaul
claus_h at image.dk