[vorbis-dev] Python Module

Ralph Giles giles at ashlu.bc.ca
Wed Jan 17 11:58:01 PST 2001

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Bernard Jauregui wrote:

>   Has anyone else attempted a Python module?
>   Should I wait for a new cut of the code before even starting?

A couple of others (Kalle Svensson, and even Jack Moffitt) have talked
about it, but Andrew's is the only code I'm aware of. I haven't looked at
it closely, but remember thinking the separation between the and
vorbis wasn't as clear as I would have liked.

The libvorbis* apis have stablized, so while you should certainly update
with each future release, there's no reason to wait on the code.

Maybe you can solve the vorbiscomment api problem?

Hope that helps,
 -ralph