[vorbis-dev] Web page for OS/2 port

Brian Havard brianh at kheldar.apana.org.au
Mon Jan 15 06:44:02 PST 2001

Just FYI, I've created a web page for the OS/2 binaries I've made at

http://silk.apana.org.au/vorbis/

I've also included the full source I built from and a diff between that
source & the current CVS. Of course I'm keen to see as much of that diff as
possible committed to the repository, although you can ignore the DartLib &
oggplay stuff. They should be superceded by ogg123 & ao.