[vorbis-dev] now i'm a real vorbis guy.

Erik Kruus kruus at on2.com
Tue Jan 2 18:06:58 PST 2001

yah, sure.  I said no before, because the server used to be a pain to
set up, but that's no longer the case with this new-fangled Apache
suexec thingy.  anybody could download a local copy and set up their
ownvorbis source-code browser (needs glimpse and perl)

I'm redoing the links so they work with the new directory structure.
-most- but not all were a bunch of of TeX macros, but it's still
somewhat slowly progressing.

Guess I'll be job-hunting as #1 priority though.  Uggh.

Erik.