[vorbis-dev] now i'm a real vorbis guy.

Aleksandar Dovnikovic aldov at EUnet.yu
Tue Jan 2 11:21:20 PST 2001

"Jack Moffitt" <jack at icecast.org> wrote:

> Our business didn't fail, our benefactors did.
>
> We *hoped* it wouldn't happen this way.  It did.  Now we continue to
> plod on as normal and look for new sources of funding.

Are there any new corporate sponsors interested in funding Vorbis?
Any indications? (With all the popularity boost Vorbis is getting
these days I really don't understand why no one hasn't already
jumped in after icast).

> Long live Vorbis!

Yeah, that's the spirit! :-)
The new millenium belongs to Vorbis! :-)

Greetings,
Aleksandar