[vorbis-dev] Tarkin at last

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Thu Jan 4 15:24:08 PST 2001

the quality levels we worked with were 95% discard.  even 99% discard
was pretty decent.

zero-tree packing was what monty and i discussed to reduce the size, and
hatamoto, monty, and i had some ideas on packing colors efficiently.

obviously there are a lot of easy improvements that can be made.

1) find a better wavelet
2) zero-tree packing
3) color packing

any other ideas?