[vorbis-dev] Inline assembly in OS.H

David K. Gasaway dgasaway at bigvalley.net
Wed Feb 28 21:21:35 PST 2001

Some will remember I posted about this before.  At the time, the
function was guarded by a directive which read:

#ifdef _WIN32

Now it is:

#if defined(_WIN32) && !defined(__GNUC__)

So BCB still chokes on the assembly.  I believe someone (MS?)
did fix this for me (and someone obviously made some changes).
Perhaps someone has made a later change in innocent ignorance?
 Anyway, I'd appreciate if it looked something like:

#if defined(_WIN32) && !defined(__GNUC__) && !defined
(__BORLANDC__)

-----
David K. Gasaway
dgasaway at comports.com
http://dkg.home.dhs.org
-----
Tried to play my shoehorn... all I got was footnotes!
-----
Sig by Kookie Jar 5.98b http://go.to/generalfrenetics/