[vorbis-dev] Couple of fixes for ogg123

Michael Smith msmith at xn.com.au
Mon Feb 19 17:26:15 PST 2001

Monty wrote:

> Mike/Jack/Kenneth: any reason not to apply?  I can do it.

Yes. Originally the code did more or less what this patch does. However,
that makes command-line specified devices NOT override the default
(~/.ogg123rc) device, which is incorrect. The current code instead only
uses the default if nothing else is present, which works for single
devices but prevents using multiple output devices (e.g. output to oss
and wav simultaneously).

This patch reverts to the previous behaviour - which is again incorrect.
The right way to do this shouldn't be terribly hard. If I have a chance,
I'll try and fix it tonight - but I may well not manage to do so.
Hopefully Jack or Kenneth can fix this.

Michael